June 16, 2008

father's day weekend










I went home for Father's Day and surprised Dad. Only Brandon & Marie knew that I was coming (they totally begged me and then used the guilt card on me). I left on Friday at about 2 and ended up surprising them out on the mountain where they were having a BBQ. I am so ready to go camping after being out there!! On Saturday we went down to Capitol Reef and played in the water then had a hot dog roast that night in the yard and looked at the stars and moon when they appeared. (Thanks Ryan for the use of your old telescope that was in the basement.) We also pulled out the croquet set and relived old childhood memories. On Sunday we had a family dinner and invited Grandma Jensen out to join us. We had a great weekend hanging out together.

3 comments:

Jennae said...

great blog! did kandice get you, too? OR was it marie or whitney? glad you had a good time with family. hope we get to go camping with you when we get back. love ya!

Lynn & Laurie said...

Great Job on the blog Teona, I miss camping and hanging out with the nelson and jensen and fallow families. We need to get together soon.

The Reimers Family said...

It seems like you are always in the mountains, who can blame you?