October 14, 2008

time to start counting down!

Now that the first snow of the season has fallen I'm feeling the holidays coming!! I love this time of year! On Sunday when I drove into work with the snow falling all around and drinking hot cocoa because it was so cold outside, I was really wishing that I had my Christmas music. I know most of you are probably cringing and thinking that I'm crazy but I LOVE IT!! I even bought my first holiday decoration the other day.
(And no, I don't forget about Thanksgiving but consider it all as part of the holiday season...)

So with that being said...Let the holiday season begin!

2 comments:

natalie horrocks said...

You're right... you are crazy! But that is what I love about you!! I have to say, I am counting down to the holiday season too... because I get to come home!! YIPEEE

The Reimers Family said...

I can't agree with you less! :) I can't start the music until December, but I still love you anyway!