November 24, 2008

quirks

Natalie tagged me a couple weeks ago with a quirks tag so I finally came up with a some. So here's some quirks about me - please don't judge... :)


1. I'm a bag junkie - big ones, medium ones, small ones, bright ones, dull ones, shiny ones, it doesn't matter. I LOVE them all. The best way to accessorize any outfit or to cheer yourself up is to have a fun stylish bag. I admit it is one of the first thing I notice about people when I meet them or pass them. It is also the first thing I look for when going into a store. It's an addiction -really, it is, but it's not one that I will be trying to quit anytime soon.





2. Along with bags I also have an addiction to necklaces, earrings, & bracelets. After looking at bags in stores I will next head to the jewelry section. Once you find a bag and jewelry then you can go find an outfit to go with them. (notice on the back of the door in this picture there is another bag hanging with my scarfs)





3. I sing in the car - and not quietly to myself. I turn up the music and belt it out. I'm pretty sure I would be the type that you would point and laugh at if you were to drive next to me or pass me. I do draw the line at dancing or busting a move in the car but I do sing - loudly.





4. I wear flip flops in the fall and winter. My feet are very claustrophobic. I really don't like wearing socks and shoes. As long as I have some flip flops on my feet will stay warm. I even have flip flop slippers.





5. When wrapping christmas gifts I like to design my own bows. Sometimes they can get pretty creative if I do say so myself. My roommate Ruby thinks I'm a little crazy when it comes to wrapping and putting bows on especially if it's just a gift for my young little nephews and niece who could care less. It's just a little flare that I like to add to it and it makes it look pretty under the tree.





6. I love FRIENDS the TV show and own all the seasons on DVD. Between my roommate & I we can pretty much say a quote or scene from any episode. So don't be suprised if when in conversation with me, I start laughing and start quoting either Ross, Chandler, Joey, Rachel, Monica or Phoebe. Just jump in and quote along with me.



I tag Marie, Whitney, Kandice, & Maureen.

3 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

Surprisingly, I knew all of those about you! I'm not sure I believe that you wouldn't car dance.

Richard and Teona said...

That's my daughter...taught her alot, but not to wear flip flops!? We love you, quirks or not. See you soon!! Loves

Kristen said...

What fun things to know about you. I also really like friends. Randy and I get some really good laughs. Fun things to know about you, I have been looking for a new purse, I guess I know were to go shopping...your closet.
kristen