July 26, 2009

boating on Willard Bay

On Saturday the Fallows and Coulter family invited me to go boating with them out to Willard Bay. It was the perfect day for it and the water was great. We rode the tube and the water Jeep for the kiddies and Kelliann wake boarded.

Tim, Jackson, Kandice, & Kelliann

The Coulter Family

Jennae & Tyler watching the action going on behind the boat

me going for a ride on the tube

Ray driving and Kelliann wakeboarding

Kelliann wakeboarding

Jackson driving the boat with Ray


me and Kelliann riding along

Thanks guys for inviting me along. It was super fun!

4 comments:

Kandice said...

Yay!!! Thanks for blogging so I can steal all your pics. We had fun too. See ya in a couple days.

The Reimers Family said...

Nothing like a day out on the water! It's nice to have friends you can enjoy it with!

Greg and Lisa said...

Darling pictures Teona! And I so know of your excitement about George Strait!! I went to 2 of his concerts and it was heaven! I loved your hawaii pics too! What fun you're having! Love ya, Lis

Richard and Teona said...

Looks like FUN!! I'm glad the Fallows invited you along, they are the best!