July 20, 2009

the King of Country!

"...this could be the best day of my life. I've been dreaming day and night about the fun we'll have..."

Could I put it any better then in George lyrics?! :) I finally saw him in concert! It was AWESOME!!! Julianne Hough & Blake Shelton opened for him and then he walked out on stage, the crowd went wild, and I became the happiest girl ever! He was amazing!

Lauree, Maureen, me, Lori, & Ruby

Blake Shelton

George Strait


The next morning I got up early and headed down to Wayne County for the new Torrey church house dedication. Elder Jay Jensen came down and had a fireside Saturday night and then did the dedication on Sunday. It was really good. Here's a picture of the new church.

3 comments:

Janae B said...

Hey there! You lead a busy life! Loved the fact you got to go see George! He is a great entertainer. We appreciate your willingness to help us out so often. Hope sometime to return a favor or two. (Our youngest son is engaged! 07/31/09 and getting married 09/25/09) I will try to post a picture of them on my blogg soon.

Richard and Teona said...

I'm glad you finally got your wish!! thanks for being you!! LOVES

Tanya said...

Toe, I see George and I get tingly all over. Oh, I love that man. Great times!